Monday, February 18, 2008

 






Time for an update I guess...I took the Super Elan Valentine pictures at the end of January, but some family members were getting Valentines with these pictures, so I didn't want to spoil the surprise. The other pictures were taken February 6th. Elan found the strainer and was putting it on his head, but he quit when I began taking pictures. He realized that day that I could take his picture, and then he could see it on the digital camera screen. That is how I got him to pose with his hands clasped together.

He isn't really saying any new words or doing anything new. He is just very active, like a boy would be. We have enjoyed a few spring-like days outside, and those are the best for him. He would rather be outside exploring the woods.

I'll write again after he goes to the doctor next week.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?